marywithhugs

♥ Book Hugs and Reviews ♥

I am passionate about hugs, reading books, and family. Hugs in all forms are necessary to life ♥ One of my favorite hugs is reading. Any book regarding any topic, any time. ☺

The Taste of Innocence (Cynster, #14)
Stephanie Laurens
When the Devil Drives
Christopher Brookmyre
Voodoo Spells
Sam Hammack
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
James Dashner
Blood Skies (Blood Skies, #1)
Steven Montano
Lux in Shadow
R.G. Alexander
Charmed
Erica Ridley

Sweeter than Wine (Brotherhood of Blood)

Sweeter Than Wine - Bianca D'Arc This is the best of the series so far. As a full novel there is much more happening and the series is set up for a major battle that has not yet occurred by the end of the sixth. I hope there will be, at least, one major novel remaining to wrap things up... I would hate to miss out on the battle where the women will be the protagonists in the battle of good versus evil.

I really enjoyed how Sebastian was there for Christy, putting her future needs of empowerment and self-protection ahead of his own to claim her only for himself. Sebastian's alliances bind everyone together making them stronger as they battle the evil wizard.

The only upsetting outcome I've found for this book that it highlights how much better the author could have added to the rest of the series. I hope there will be more after the sixth book, but not another novella, I want it all.