marywithhugs

♥ Book Hugs and Reviews ♥

I am passionate about hugs, reading books, and family. Hugs in all forms are necessary to life ♥ One of my favorite hugs is reading. Any book regarding any topic, any time. ☺

The Taste of Innocence (Cynster, #14)
Stephanie Laurens
When the Devil Drives
Christopher Brookmyre
Voodoo Spells
Sam Hammack
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
James Dashner
Blood Skies (Blood Skies, #1)
Steven Montano
Lux in Shadow
R.G. Alexander
Charmed
Erica Ridley

A Taste of Ice (The Elementals)

A Taste of Ice - Hanna Martine Hanna from www.us.penguingroup.com and Goodreads First Reads gave me a free copy of this book. Having just finished and neeeeeding the next in this series I hope it will be soon!

Xavier Jones, now the last Tedran on Earth and freed from the Ofarian slavery spent the last years learning a new trade and fighting off the sexual urges with exercise. He had been trained as a breeder, mating on command and refused to let it control him. Yet he was still alone, tormented by hallucinations of his Ofarian handler, whom he called 'the burning man'.

When Xavier meets Caterina Heddig he is drawn to her like no other. She made him laugh as he never had before and so he uses her to overcome his self-imposed isolation not knowing that she was a part of the race he most dreaded, Ofarian. Abandoned at birth, Cat only knew about being human. They both had a lot to learn...

A Taste of Ice can be read alone but is better as a part of the series.