marywithhugs

♥ Book Hugs and Reviews ♥

I am passionate about hugs, reading books, and family. Hugs in all forms are necessary to life ♥ One of my favorite hugs is reading. Any book regarding any topic, any time. ☺

The Taste of Innocence (Cynster, #14)
Stephanie Laurens
When the Devil Drives
Christopher Brookmyre
Voodoo Spells
Sam Hammack
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
James Dashner
Blood Skies (Blood Skies, #1)
Steven Montano
R.G. Alexander
Charmed
Erica Ridley

Doms of Dark Haven

Doms of Dark Haven - Cherise Sinclair, Sierra Cartwright, Belinda McBride Three BDSM stories and three authors, good, better, and best and all hot! Met Her Match (A Hawkeye Story) by Sierra Cartwright is good. I like Master Torin's expertise with spanking and flogging but beyond that his control is lacking especially where is partner, Mira is involved. Simon Says: Mine by Cherise Sinclair is better. Master Simon maintains control and ultimately wins the prize despite being denied by Rona again and again. My favorite of the three, Educating Evangeline by Belinda McBride, added the element of shapeshifting and 'other' into the equation. Being the alpha wolf of his pack, Harte Sommers, clearly has an advantage in dominating and control. Eva, a lone wolf, in fear for her life accepts his help; she learns to trust in him and accept help from other wolves. A fantastic read, I'm glad I didn't miss it.