marywithhugs

♥ Book Hugs and Reviews ♥

I am passionate about hugs, reading books, and family. Hugs in all forms are necessary to life ♥ One of my favorite hugs is reading. Any book regarding any topic, any time. ☺

The Taste of Innocence (Cynster, #14)
Stephanie Laurens
When the Devil Drives
Christopher Brookmyre
Voodoo Spells
Sam Hammack
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
James Dashner
Blood Skies (Blood Skies, #1)
Steven Montano
Lux in Shadow
R.G. Alexander
Charmed
Erica Ridley

My Liege of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters, #3)

My Liege of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters, #3) - Cherise Sinclair I can't say enough about how much I enjoy Cherise Sinclair's books. I have been following her books for some years now and really enjoyed reading about My Liege and the reopening of his heart as he has helped so many others in the past. It is hard to read about Abby's refusal to stand up for herself even knowing that so many of us don't/won't/can't. I also enjoyed the author's insight on pain and emotional damage that can be caused by dishonesty and betrayal as well as the need and reasoning behind restitution.

Showing Xavier's and Abby's feelings on punishing and accepting punishment from his/her heart's desire made everything much more personal. Of course the story is also filled with huge dominating alpha men and women and sexy submissives of all varieties. It's enough to make me seriously consider turning the heater down in the midst of winter. I will definitely be reading more of Ms. Sinclair's books.