marywithhugs

♥ Book Hugs and Reviews ♥

I am passionate about hugs, reading books, and family. Hugs in all forms are necessary to life ♥ One of my favorite hugs is reading. Any book regarding any topic, any time. ☺

The Taste of Innocence (Cynster, #14)
Stephanie Laurens
When the Devil Drives
Christopher Brookmyre
Voodoo Spells
Sam Hammack
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
James Dashner
Blood Skies (Blood Skies, #1)
Steven Montano
Lux in Shadow
R.G. Alexander
Charmed
Erica Ridley

Blood of the Wicked (Dark Mission Series)

Blood of the Wicked  - Karina Cooper It's too late... this series is in my blood. I have to read them all!

Caleb had the gift of prophesy and when he was fifteen he saw something so horrifying that he ran away and told his sister to stay away and not look for him. She looked. She would do anything to find him, even help a witch hunter.

Life after the disaster meant only one thing if you were a witch; if you were found out you would die a horrifying and painful death. Witches are born evil and must be destroyed. What happens if you're a witch and both sides want to kill you. Passions rule as Jesse and Silas live on the edge of survival.

Page after page, I couldn't stop reading. I needed to know what happens next while hoping something good would come of their trials and at the end I was satisfied but yet not ready to let go. This series will be added to my collection. Definitely worth rereading.